Take a look through some of our amazing current job opportunities here at Smart Display:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Competitive salary package and commission structure
At Smart Display we specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of exhibition stands for our clients across the UK, Europe and Middle East. Due to continued expansion we are now on the lookout for an ambitious Business Development Manager to help expand our client base and meet our growth targets for the coming years.
We are looking for someone who has at least 2 years’ experience selling both custom build and modular exhibition stands to businesses across a range of industries. We are extremely proud of our client retention rate and the role not only involves new business development but also proactive account management, making sure we offer a complete solution to our clients and always go that extra mile.
Your primary role will be to generate new business through cold calling, networking and marketing activities. Our sales process is very consultative, so you will be expected to meet with potential clients, gain a clear understanding of their requirements and work with our design team to turn the brief into a winning design proposal.
Key job functions:
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities at shows in the UK and overseas and deliver against targets,
- Promptly respond to all inbound enquiries,
- Assist with the companies marketing activities and look for creative ways to promote our work,
- Keep up to date with industry trends, the market and competition,
- Attend events to meet new contacts,
- Build long lasting relationships with clients,
- Manage existing company accounts where required,
- Work strategically with members of the management team to develop new business
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2 years’ experience selling exhibition stand design and build services,
- Full UK driving licence,
- A good industry knowledge with a strong understanding of various systems, methods and materials used in exhibition stand construction,
- Experience of selling both custom build and modular exhibition stands,
- A strong self-starter with a positive attitude,
- Team player – Work closely with all other departments,
- A good communicator, someone able to not only explain our benefits and express ideas, but to listen and understand our client’s needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to form a vital part of an ambitions and growing organisation. If you are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
EXHIBITION STAND INSTALLER
£19-21k p/a + overtime
Driving Licence Essential
Smart Display specialises in the design and installation of exhibition stands for our clients at venues across the UK and Europe.We pride ourselves on delivering creative solutions that deliver impact!We are very proud of our workmanship and strive to deliver the very best experience for all of our clients, old and new.
Due to further expansion, we are looking to bolster our in-house installations department and as a result now have a full-time position available for an Exhibition Stand Installer based at our Brighouse premises.
Working as part of a small team, your role will be split between preparation of our client’s exhibition stands in the warehouse and installations and removals on-site around the UK and Europe.
The installation and removal of a client’s exhibition stand consists of pre-building the stand in our warehouse, loading/unloading vehicles, installing on site to a high standard and handing over to our happy clients.
When not working on a project, you will be responsible for the organisation and cleanliness of the warehouse.
The Ideal Candidate
This role would suit a practical and organised person, someone who takes pride in their work and always strives for the highest standard with a positive attitude.
You should be hardworking, meticulous, hands on and comfortable working as part of a small team or by yourself.
Experience in the exhibition, graphics or signage industry would be beneficial but not essential for a quick learner.
Due to the nature of the industry, you should be prepared for evening and weekend work where required, away from home around the UK and overseas for which overtime will be paid. You should also be comfortable working with ladders and at height.
A full, clean UK driving licence is essential.
Smart Display specialises in the design and installation of exhibition stands for our clients at venues across the UK and Europe. We pride ourselves on delivering creative solutions that deliver impact! We are very proud of our workmanship and strive to deliver the very best experience for all of our clients, old and new.
Experience installing exhibition stands, signage or graphics?
Our diary is already looking busy for 2019 and as a result we are looking to increase our contractor pool for exhibition stand installation across the UK and Europe.
If you are actively working as a subcontractor in the industry and looking for new clients, please email your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org.